The fence tester is designed for measuring pulse voltages on the electric fences.
It features Smart Power technology so that it will turn on at the detection of a pulse and turn off after about 4 seconds when no pulse is detected.
This technology saves battery power and ensures that the fence tester is turned off when not in use.
Max. Reading: 9.9
Measurement Range: 300V to 9900V pulse voltage.
Pulse rate: one pulse every 0.5 sec to 2 secs
Measurement rate: each detection of a pulse passing trough the fence line under test.
Power consumption: about 0.03W
Battery: 9V, 6F22 or equivalent.
Size: 174 x 70 x 33mm (for main body only)
Weight: about 228g (including battery).
- Drive the probe into the moist soil (if the soil is too dry, add a suitable amount of water to the soil in advance.)
- Connect the test hook to the fence line to be measured.
- the fence tester will turn on when a pulse is detected.
- If further pulses are detected, the voltage will be displayed.
for more accurate measurement result, read the display after three pulses have been detected.
Note: reading unit is kV. For example, if the display reads 6.0, the voltage value is 6.0kV.
- after the test hook is removed from the fence, the last reading will be held on the display for about 4 seconds. if the fence tester does not detect any pulse for about 4 seconds, it will turn of automatically.